Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Running Sucks

But I went for a 1 mile jog this morning anyway. I know myself to well enough to not be fooled into thinking that this could be the start of some kind of healthy pattern. You see, after the turkey bowl, I noticed that my recently-sprained ankles (yes, both at the same time) got a little stronger afterwards. I also noticed that the headaches I had been getting from caffeine withdrawal came back. So I thought a little bit more exercise might be good for my ankles, and might also shake looose the last of these annoying withdrawal symptoms. That, and I've acquired some additional waisted-space from thanksgiving (pun intended). Maybe one more run and I'll shake the headaches. The heartburn seems to have been nixed at least so thats good.

No go hear a song about how lovable Macs can be.

2 comments:

Photography said...

nice blog. thanks

Anonymous said...

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!