Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Post-Halloween

The party on Saturday went well, but I kept wishing that I had invited more people. All of my friends are either married on in long term relationships, so I felt bad for the few single people there. I was hoping I could have provided a better setting for singles. I guess I have to accept that I'm beyond that scene. The Halloween party at work was fun, but more short-lived than last year's. We did the traditional chili cook-off and the same people who made the best chili's in previous years won again this year. We didn't do a pumpkin-carving contest though (as we did last year), so all in all, the party only lasted an hour. That night, we got more trick-or-treaters than last year, 6 groups in all, for a total of maybe 15-20 kids. Not too shabby.

No comments: