Sunday, November 20, 2005

I-O-Way

All I know, all I owe, I owe I-O-Way.
I owe I-O-Way all I know and I know why.
I am I-O-Way born and bred,
and on I-O-Way corn I'm fed,
not mention her barley wheat and rye.

Chris and the NASA theater group she's been with for the past few months, closed thier show of "State Fair" last night. It was lots of fun, Rogers and Hammerstein goodness. Unfortunately, the cast party was dry due to a last-minute surprise decision by some lawyer at NASA (libaility stupidness). During this cast party, they put on some skits that seemed pretty clearly oriented towards drunks. It was a pity none were in the audience.

1 comment:

Christine said...

HAHAHAH.. yeah, I'm sorry hun. You and Justin were true troopers sitting through all of that. If only we were allowed at least ONE drink.. just one. just 3.. just 3 drinks..

xoxox