Saturday, May 26, 2007

Swamp Thing

Know what? Having a "Friday Action Figure" once a week is just too much for me to handle. I had originally hoped that it would motivate me to post more (and it has), but I'd really have to step it way more to make the Friday post stand out from the normal stream of posts. I just don't have that kind of time. So, with that said I think I'm going to cut this back to the "Sporadic Friday Action Figure".

Right.

Now if I had done a "Friday Action Figure" yesterday, it would have probably been "Swamp Thing" because I spent my entire day yesterday learning how to collect field samples of algae. Which for me was quite cool. It is almost pathetic that I could have spent the last 8 years as an "algal molecular biologist" never having actually isolated an alga from the wild. So as you can guess, this was a big deal for me. I'll have to go into lab later today to see if anything has grown up early.

No comments: