Friday, April 20, 2007

A Cry for Help

It is Friday night and Chris is sadly again, out performing "Into the Woods" while I am left twiddling my thumbs wondering what to do with myself. I've written a few outlines for some stories I'd like to write so that might be a keen project. At the moment I'm amusing myself by typing this on my laptop from my hammock in the back yard while I soak in the fresh air of nature, all the while tethered to civilization via the ephemeral tendrils of 802.11g. However no matter what I can't really escape this feeling like I'd really rather be socializing on a weekend night. You know, like people do. So, at least until Chris is free to be me lovely companion on these weekeends again, would one of you all please for mercy's sake invite me out to dinner at your place or soemthing? I know I really ought to be more proactive about this and plan ahead, but for some reason I just haven't quite gotten the hang of it yet (and I am out of practice). Somehow I just alwast forget, week after week, that I'll be quite this bored come Friday night.

Man, have I been writing some great blog material lately or what? Don't you just love to hear me whine and moan like like a wet violin?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carefull what you ask for...