Thursday, June 07, 2007

Greece!

Well here I am in Greece, so now I can say that my wife finally let me do her "Greek style". We've taken a ton of pictures (of Athens, not of us doing it) but won't be able to upload and post any until we get back of course. Sights seen: the Parthenon and the Erechthieon at the Acropolis and the Haephaisteion and the Stoa of Attalos at the Agora. We haven't figured out what we're doing tomorrow, but after we get some dinner (right after this post), we'll start thinking maybe about a nightclub to go to (if there is any place decent to go on a Thursday night).

Opa!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yasas~ I found your blog through a seaerch at bloglines and I was wondering if you could tell me the name of the tour agency you used in Athens. I'm going next week and staying for 10 days, and though I've been there several times before (visiting my in-laws), I've never done the tourist thing.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Jessica
jessicaintheforest at yahoo dot com