Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Somebody won the Superbowl!

...but I have to admit, that this year, I hardly cared who. Thanks to everyone who came by to watch the Superbowl. It was fun having everyone over and I hope you all had fun too. I will say this though, next time I throw a superbowl party, I will have to make a rule, No Chatting in the room with the big TV! It became difficult to get into the game because I couldn't hear any of it! I must admit though, I'm not sure what the "causality" was - whether people were chatting because few cared about the game, or whether people didn't care about the game as much because of all the chatting. In any case, I apologize to anyone who came by really hoping to focus on the game itself. I hope the social scene made it worth it and you still had tons of fun watching the antics of the tots and the dog and Molly's spectacular demonstration of strength.

2 comments:

Tom said...

I think it had to do with not caring but most importantly...it was a shitty game of football. Unless the Bills or Ravens had been in it, I couldn't have cared less after the 1st half of sloppy play.

Tom said...

But, that being said Jennifer and i had a great time and thanks you you and Chris for hosting. Always fun to hang out and catch up.