Sunday, April 16, 2006

Feeling Lazy

I have this huge list of things I've given myself to do today, but I all I feel like doing is laying on the couch and watching birds come to the feeder.

The List:

-stop by work and make sure the thing I set up friday is still running.
-install a hybrid cable/telephone jack in the bedroom, buy extension cord
-spread fertilizer on the back lawn
-set up the new dsl modem
-scrub off some more of the graffiti that Verizon left on my driveway last month, when they were laying FiOS lines
-install the shelves I made for the new bookcase
-find HDMI adaptor for DVR-to-TV HDMI cable.

It's a tough life I live, isn't it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I want to know is what the hell is something lawn related doing in 3rd place? It should ALWAYS be first.

Casey said...

Good point. I did manage to tackle the Verizon-graffiti which makes the lawn look better.