Thursday, February 09, 2006

Steven King



This is where Steven King and his family lives. I have never read a novel by Mr. King, but I used to live in a two room apartment down the street from him back in 1993. I ran into Steven once at a gas station that didn't have swipe-card pumps yet, so people still had to go inside to pay for gas. Besides the cashier, he and I were the only two people inside the station. He was driving some kind of sports car, but I didn't know enough about cars to tell you what it was exactly. He smelled like wood smoke at the time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you do get the urge here's what I reccommend. I'm an avid reader and I'll often pick up 25cent books and Mr. King is usually in the mix:

The Talisman
The Gunslinger Series: The Dark Tower, The Drawing of the 3, Songs of Suzanna, umm there are like 5...it's the central muse in all his work..the dark tower
Insomnia
The Shining