Sunday, December 18, 2005

Football Sunday

I haven't been watching as much football this year as I have in past years. I think I've just been busier with yard work on Sundays recently. But then we had this early snowfall, and all of my 2005 plans for the yard and the house came to an abrupt end. So now I'm catching up on football instead. I've always been a Patriots fan in my heart so that has been rewarding for about five years now, but I got worried earlier this year when all those injuries were clearly affecting thier abiliity to win games. But now it seems like everything is on track again. They beat the Bucs last night and man, they did it with mojo.

The Ravens, unfortunately, can only dream of such a comeback. I moved to the mid-atlantic shortly before the Ravens won the superbowl, and I almost started to feel like it might be a better idea to be a real Ravens fan. You know, all the way, like when people ask me where I'm from, I'll start saying, "Maryland."

"Nevermore?" Fuck no, I'm a New Englandah. Live Free or Die muthafuckahs!

No comments: