Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Amanda the Houseguest

I had a houseguest the night before last and yesterday. I had first met Amanda when she was living upstairs from me. I was living in the first apartment I had ever rented with my girlfreind at the time time. Said girlfriend was the first to quickly notice that the two women who lived upstairs from us were probably lesbians (the pretty looks they gave my girlfriend were a good tip-off). Not long later, Amanda broke up with her girl and I broke up with mine and Amanda and I became fast friends and started spending alot of time together. Checking out (and hitting on) chicks with a good-looking lesbian is a ton of fun. I would go into some more stories along those lines, but this is a family blog. Let it suffice to say that we were pretty tight (get your mind out of the gutter, I said we were just friends already, ok?) Anyway, I eventually graduated college and left Maine and the phone numbers I had for Amada eventually became disconnected. I tired to find her through the net but she has a very common name and almost no presence on the web.

Then one day last summer she googled my easy-to-find name and found my contact info. She called up and the next thing ya know, she's coming by to visit for the night on her way out to her new life in Las Vegas. I had hoped she could stay longer, but she wanted to be sure she could make it to her relative's place in Las Vegas before Christmas.

So anyway, we didn't do much yesterday. We just looked through a bunch of each other's pictures, cooked some meals, chit chatted and ran some errands. Even still, it was great fun for me to see and old friend who helped shaped who I am today, at a pivotal point in my life.

Normally that would be the end of this post, but since I know your minds have not escaped the gutter, I might as well throw you a bone. Someone has figured out an eerily accurate way to determine how slutty you or someone you know is. Type in the name of some sluts or saints you know and check the results. Then go read the about link to see how they do it. I am apparently 2% slutty which puts me over my wife at 0.96%.

No comments: