Sunday, February 20, 2005

bland subject line...

...because I'm just feeling bland and uninspired right now. That's what I hate about alcohol. I thought having a few drinks with friends last night was a great idea but this morning I'm just feeling uninspired to do anything at all. Not that this is new to me or in anyway unexpected. What is surprising to me is that I'm getting to a point where being sharp minded on a Sunday morning somehow seems more appealing to me than drinking at a bar with friends on a Saturday night (although hanging out at somebody's house seems like a good idea).

It would be nice if it wasn't an either/or situation, but alas, I think it is. In any case, despite my lack of creativity right now, I thought I ought to make a post. I ought to make a post daily, if I were really craving readership, but I'm not.

So lets see, what has gotten me feeling jazzy lately, well there is my friend Kira's site. She's been doing some fun things lately.

I just bought an after-market superdrive last night. I've been steadily upgrading an old Sawtooth over the past year into a beefy video and audio production machine, and this purchase represents the last step of that process. I have high hopes of using that DVD burner drive to store all the massive video and audio clips I can't fit on the already groaning 250 GB Hard drive I bought earlier.

Okay, boring tech talk I know, don't say I didn't warn you. Ugh, that's the best I can manage right now folks, so sorry.

Have a nice day, come again.

No comments: