Sunday, May 28, 2006

Memorial Day Weekend

This year was a boring one. Chris and I basically just worked this weekend. Everyone was somewhere else. I just got off a chat with my friend Sarah who was with the rest of my friends in Chicago at Pete and Molly's wedding (except for Joe and Robin who were away with Robin's Family in Detriot). I really regret that we couldn't go to that affair. Sarah made it sound like we really missed some fun. It would have been neat to meet Pete and Molly's folks as well. Such is life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I think this should be a co-blog or something. I'm clearly too lazy to do my own [espicially since I have such limited net access during the day] but it only seems fair to the average gentle reader to fill in the blanks about my life that remain once the details have been supplied for yours.

Casey said...

See I thought i had already responded to this comment, but I guess all I did was change the tag line in the blog itself by way of acknowledgement. oops. Hey at least it was acknowledged, right?